Features/ Advantages Of Garden Hand Tools:
High-Quality Blade Material:
Blade made from high-Quality Pre Hard & Tempered Stainless Steel Half Grade Material which is more durable compare to Alloy Iron Steel Grade.
Smooth working experience:
- Due to Stainless Steel material is gummier so that it will work smoothly and compare to Iron material the attraction of carbon is very less while its use.
- High in quality and light in weight and easy to cut in one stroke.
Long in life:
Half Hard Stainless Sickle life is longer compare to Iron Sickle …
Reasons are …
- In Half Hard S.S. Sugarcane Knife cutter the material tempered is same and equal in each & every porcine of the blade because the raw-material is itself pre-tempered in beginning only. While in iron steel Sickle the tempered process will do after compulsion, so that level of tempered will differed from piece to piece so if more tempered sickle than there is a chance of break down if it is full from little height only, If lesser tempered than within hour or a day the teeth will go. So this type of problem will not face while using Stainless Steel Sugarcane Knife.
- The material of Half Hard is same as the material of knife which wills us in our routine life. So the life of the S. S. Sugarcane Knife cutter will depend on how you are using, if you use S. S. Sugarcane Knife cutter in cutting of wooden ply, Heavy branches, iron wires and so on than the life of Sugarcane Knife cutter may decrease. The use of the Sugarcane Knife cutting for Harvesting Sugarcane and also use for Cutting Small Tree Branches Dry as well as Green cattle feed grass, Hedges so on… that why proper use of product increase the life and durability.
Unbreakable PP Handle:
- In our S. S. Sugarcane Knife cutter handle is made of PP Plastic grade material which is unbreakable in nature and high in quality and more durable than wooden Handle and regular plastic Handle.
- In regular use the handle will not be a break but if you put the press on handle though hammer or heavy stone or material that it might break.
- Given a better grip while using.
- Avoid storing Sugarcane Knife in wet place for a longer time.
- Not to put in water for a longer time because Half- Hard S. S. Sugarcane Knife cutter is a tempered material having part of Carbon in the material while carbon attracts rust after longtime use.
- To remove rust, use grits and paper before uses and paper, take advice from experience person and wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Use Original Product Only – Having Brand name “PATEL” on Handle as well as on Blade.
- Before use wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Avoid using Sugarcane Knife above the shoulder level.
- First time user must have to receive training from the experienced instructor while using S. S. Sugarcane Knife cutter.