Advantages of Serrated Sickle:
- Easy cutting: Specially designed blades shapes
- Long lasting: Especially stainless steel and heat treatments in iron steel.
- Lightweight: Unbreakable PP and wooden handles are available.
Features of Serrated Sickle:
- Serrated Sickles: Pitted on one side, ground on the other & induction tempered.
- Conical blades for improved easy cutting.
- Stainless Steel blade made of half-hard metal sheet material.
- Long life camper to carbon steel sickle.
- Supreme finish
Use of Serrated Sickle:
- Moving with one hand in confined or difficult space.
- For grass cutting and undergrowth plantation.
- In gardening and farming.